Apollo Internet Limited is an innovative holding company headquartered in the Isle of Man that builds and invests in early-stage internet enterprises across several internet-based high digital traffic industries. Apollo seeks to invest in assets with great potential for scale that bears well against global market volatility. Our full range of services via the professional team, financial backing, technical expertise, and industry experience enhances Apollo’s offering. It’s essential that accelerating for scale is driven by a highly competent team in a controlled environment. Apollo views this as the key to success.
We are seeking a graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing various things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrate concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Prepare finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Requirements Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.