Apollo Internet Limited is an innovative holding company headquartered in the Isle of Man that builds and invests in early-stage internet enterprises across several internet-based high digital traffic industries. Apollo seeks to invest in assets with great potential for scale that bears well against global market volatility. Our full range of services via the professional team, financial backing, technical expertise, and industry experience enhances Apollo’s offering. It’s essential that accelerating for scale is driven by a highly competent team in a controlled environment. Apollo views this as the key to success.
We are looking for multi-skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Product Manager. Product Managers improve customer experiences, generate new product ideas, and outline detailed product strategies, among other duties.
- Assist in the design of the development roadmap according to the strategic vision and goals.
- Create and review Product Requirements Documentation and User Stories.
- Ensure the project is executed according to schedule to meet the deadlines by implementing and promoting SCRUM adoption within the dev team.
- Plan Sprints and lead their execution.
- Provide clear ETAs, reporting directly to the CPO, to optimise cross-team synchronisation.
- Communicate with Engineers / Designers as well as internal stakeholders to ensure they meet users’ needs and those that offer the greatest value are prioritized.
- Constant refinement on workflow design to ensure the platform is intuitive for a seamless operation to optimize conversion rate and improve on key KPIs.
- Support the CPO and work with different stakeholders to coordinate the implementation of a product.
- Articulate new features and enhancements to users and internal stakeholders.
- Support ongoing product use, create documentation that outlines changes regarding the functionality, and provide support to users.
- Track and analyse key user metrics to form a feedback loop for continuous improvements.
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a Product Manager in the Technology, Streaming, Adult Entertainment, or SaaS industry.
- Candidates who have strong experience in the Adult Entertainment industry is a huge advantage.
- Experience in product lifecycle management, in an agile framework.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills with the ability to objectively prioritize.
- Logical thinker with the ability to identify and articulate rationale, assumptions, and risks.
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
- Self-starter who is able to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment that is results-driven.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.