We are looking for a talented, diligent system administrator to maintain and administer our company’s networked system of computers.
Our core stack is Laravel in the backend and Vue.js in the Front-end (not SPA though). The server structure is split between AWS and Digital Ocean
- Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including hardware, system software, and applications.
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly.
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise.
- Replacing and upgrading defective or outdated components when necessary.
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system.
- Providing technical support when requested.
- Documenting any processes that employees need to follow in order to successfully work within our computing system.
Requirements Skills and Expertise
- Relevant degree or diploma in Information systems or information technology.
- Microsoft MCSE certification or similar.
- Past experience administering server-side technology and networked computing systems.
- Familiarity with SQL and database operations.
- Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines.
- Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.